With as many as twenty percent of students affected by dyslexia, educators need an easy-access guide to evidence-based tools and programs for catching dyslexia early, developing effective interventions, and helping students with dyslexia thrive in school and beyond.
In addition to listing over 100 specific screening, diagnostic, and assessment tools, this guide by Dylexia expert Sandra Rief
- summarizes what we know about dyslexia
- discusses state-wide legislation and guidelines
- identifies three steps for identifying dyslexia
- presents an multi-tiered (RTI) framework for dyslexia intervention
- recommends structured language programs and other interventions for students with dyslexia
- lists additional online dyslexia resources